Monday, June 13, 2011

Some Garden Photo's

Good Morning everyone, hope you all are enjoying this nice weather! Yesterday was a little cool but hey I'll take it and keep away the humidity. At least we can enjoy our time outside with this weather.

I know I said my next post would be of all my new goodies but my garden's are my pride and joy right now so I thought I would take some photo's of them for all to see!

I love sitting in my back yard and just admiring all the hard work that my hubby and I have done to make our back yard so enjoyable!!!

I will have to take some of my back patio as we spend alot of time back there as well taking in the nice weather!

So take a peek at my garden photo's!






Another favorite garden ornament of mine!!! The old rusty wagon wheels! Could you imagine having these on wagon's now days, oh the stories these old wheel's could tell if only they could talk.




My homemade beeskep! Couldn't find any place to purchase them here in my neck of the woods so I decided to try and make them. They didn't turn out to bad I don't think! I am going to try and make some smaller one's as well to put around! I love beeskeps!




My favorite flower's to fill my pots for the summer are red geraniums, yellow marrigold's and purple salvia or purple wave petunia's. I love the red how it makes the pots pop!





My corner flower bed I put in 2 years ago. I love it and it fills the back yard in so nicely and just add's a touch of colour to that corner!




This is the front door to my home that everyone can see when they drive by! I love decorating it for all the season's!




My front porch, my husband and I spend a lot of time out here watching the cars drive by or just sit and relax. I love my big rocker's!



Our shed where my hubby keeps the lawn tractor. It was so blah before that I finally decided to dress it up a bit to make it look much better and flow with the yard more now!




This is my daugther's playhouse that my husband built for her for her 4th birthday this past May. She loves it and so did I being able to decorate around it and put some flowers out for her to take care of like she has her own little garden! And he built it so when and if we move it will be coming with us as I can use it later for a tool shed!



Hope you enjoyed my photo's!


Wishing you all a fabulous day!!! Enjoy the day's as they will soon enough be getting shorter!!! I love this weather and can't wait til my vacation that I can enjoy my time off with my kids and my favorite pup!




Have a good one!




Lynnly

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynnly, Your gardens are inviting, made me want to sit and relax awhile. You have added such neat things to your flower beds. Loved the angel in your back bed, and the old door,really neat ideas. Your beeskep turned out well, can't get them here either, I picked up one when I went out of town. I just love to put items of interest in a garden. I really enjoyed your garden tour, I am like you my garden is a part of me, something I just love to do and piddle at. One of my favorite garden signs says "To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow" I think a garden says a lot about the person who plants it there hopes and dreams. So glad I could visit yours. Take care. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lynnly I absolutely LOVE your yard. I can tell you and your husband have put a lot of work into it....now you can sit back and enjoy!!! :) Hope you have a great weekend.

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynnly
    After going back over your posts~ I so want you to come over & help me in the gardens~ Your displays are beautiful!!!!Wonderful job!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete