Friday, November 23, 2012

Wow its been along time......................

Wow I can't believe I haven't posted since March. I feel horrible for not even posting any garden or fall photos. I have been busy in a new job & just didn't feel like I had much to say or post about let alone not much time like I used to have. Like most people my poor blog went on the back burner.

Well now I am back & have a ton of christmas decor to show you all. I completed all my decor inside & out just shortly after rememberance day. Outside just got wrapped up on Tuesday night which I am so happy I took the time to do it b/c now it's cold with snow flying through the air.

Grab a cup of something warm & take a peek at my christmas decorating. Please forgive me my photography isn't that great and I haven't even edited anything because once again that would take way to much time for me to do them all so they are just kind of snapped quickly so I could post.

















Well I am hoping you enjoyed some of my christmas decor. I hopefully will get on to post some bedroom re-do's soon as well. And of course I need to get some outdoor decor photo's for ya!!! Hope you all have a wonderful evening & weekend!!!

Take Care

Lynnly

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for the post, I missed you.
    I am just starting my Christmas. I am putting up far less this year. Simplify for sure.
    You decorations look cozy and homey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every picture is just inspiring! I love your santa collection
    Donna

    ReplyDelete